Product description: Racing jammer ARENA
Powerskin CARBON ULTRA - colour grey
Development of the Arena Carbon series:
The Powerskin Carbon Ultra incorporates a new level of support and movement management with an internal structure inside the suit. This is the ULTRA LINK SYSTEM
, designed to optimise the body physiology. By providing targeted compression zones, it further supports and streamlines your body to reduce turbulence and drag.
The Powerskin Carbon Ultra delivers intelligent compression and anatomical support without limiting your freedom of movement. This is achieved by incorporating the X-PIVOT
The INFINITY LOOP
feature of the Powerskin Carbon Ultra is designed using a deep knowledge of the key muscle chains that help you to hold a streamlined body position.
The ULTRA COMPRESSION PANELS
are designed to work with the ULTRA CAGE fabric to deliver targeted areas of additional compression on the inside of the suit.
The ULTRA CAGE
fabric contains three times more carbon than before and the fabric is woven more tightly. This means it is able to more accurately conform to your shape, distributing pressure to streamline your body.
- The X-PIVOT: increases efficiency and improves the position in the water thanks to the movement isolation. It increases your efficiency by allowing you to pivot mid-stroke with minimal additional rotation or loss of body position in the water.
- The INFINITY LOOP: a continuous tape that links your ribs to your hips while still allowing you the freedom to rotate.
- The ULTRA COMPRESSION PANELS: designed to deliver targeted areas of additional compression on the inside of the suit.
- The ULTRA CAGE fabric: contains three times more carbon than before and the fabric is woven more tightly to more accurately conform to your shape, distributing pressure to streamline your body.
- Especially recommended for: for all swimming disciplines and swimming distances in the pool
Fabric description ARENA Powerskin CARBON ULTRA FULL BODY - closed back
- The first racing suit with a narrow carbon cage
- Superior resistance and durability
- Intelligent compression with carbon's "lock-up"
- Power return for stronger kicks and turns
- Total compression and control: When and Where needed
- Lower passive drag at every speed
- Intelligent placed seams for a better freedom of movement and perfect support for the muscles
- Tension line at the back helps to improve the leg position in the water
- Power storage and Power Return System
- 50% Polyamid, 47% Elastane, 3% Carbon Fibre
Recommended for competitionsPLEASE NOTE: This racing suit has been fully approved by FINA.
Size guideChoose the right size
The fit of a swimsuit should be based upon your individual needs and preferences. This size guide refers to competition suits, which are designed to fit the body tightly, in order to provide superior muscle compression. These suits are designed to be worn for short lengths of time, and therefore if you wish to train in one, for your comfort we recommend purchasing a larger size
Size chart Arena Competition Suits Men (cm) - Carbon Ultra Jammer
- B: Chest - Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- W: Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- H: Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- BL: Body length / Bodyloop - In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point..
- Height - To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot..