Aquapulse™ Heart Rate Monitor
Never stop to check your heart rate again. With the AquaPulse™ Heart Rate Monitor your current heart rate is verbally announced while you swim. Simply slip the AquaPulse™ inside your goggle strap, attach the soft rubber clip to your earlobe, and go swim. Using an infrared sensor to monitor capillary blood flow, your heart beat is detected through your earlobe. The heart rate is then audibly communicated to you in real time, where the information is transmitted directly to your inner ear via Bone Conduction Technology. No ear buds, cumbersome chest straps, or watch devices are needed.
The heart rate announcements are made regularly in 10-second, 20-second, 30-second, 45-second, 1-minute, 2-minute or 5-minute increments. Push the “Instant Heart Rate” button to hear your last recorded reading again. Complete with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery, you can use the AquaPulse™ from five to eight hours depending on the interval setting. Simply plug the integrated USB directly into a USB port on your computer to recharge.
Features and Benefits
- Audible Heart Rate in Real Time: Heart rate announced while you move; no need to pause and look at a watch
- Bone Conduction Audio Announcement: Verbally conveys your heart rate through your jawbone into your inner ear; no ear buds needed
- Infrared Sensor Technology: Picks up heart rate through your earlobe
- Announcement Increments: Set the device to announce every 10 secs, 20secs, 30secs, 45secs, 1min, 2mins or 5mins
- Instant Heart Rate Button: Repeats last recorded heart rate reading
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery: Charges through USB port and provides 8* hours of use (*Depending on interval settings)
- USB Charging: To recharge, plug the AquaPulse™ directly into the USB port on a computer or USB wall charger
- Made for swimmers by swimmers