Pullkick & Elastic
ONE workout gear for many opportunities:
1. Use it as a kickboard
2. Use it as a pullbuoy and fix your ankles with the elastic, so the pullbouy does not slip out
3. Use it for one-arm swimming, the elastic fixes your hand on the kickboard
4. Use it to control the breaststroke kick (wear the elastic above the knees)
Mad Wave Knee Elastic
- Control of breaststroke kick (worn above the knees)
Used in the water for control of knee position during breaststroke kick.
- Prevent kicks while swimming workouts for technique or endurance (worn at the ankles)
Ankle strap holds the feet and ankles together to eleminate kicking and develops upper body strength.
- Assists therapeutic and rehabilitation purposes
Also assists in adduction to facilitate recovery of groin injuries.