Frontal Snorkel - Adults
Freestyle is one of the fastest swimming strokes and by decreasing your body's resistence to water you will swim faster through the water. By starting the freestyle stroke in the position, with your head tucked down and chin towards the chest you will enable your body to move through the water in a very natural way. Because you decrease your resistence, you will use less energy to propel yourself through the water.
The Swimming Snorkel allows you to swim for longer periods in the base position and learn the correct body position.
The benefits of this to the swimmer will be:
- Stable and relaxed body position in the water
- Encourages better body position and less resistance from the body to the water
- Less pressure and physical stress on the opposite side of the body to the breathing side
- Encourages the swimmer to kick from the hips rather than kicking from the knees
- Increases the swimmer's breathing capacity
- Can also be used for monofins swimming
Designed for use with convenctional swimming goggles and silicone swimming cap.
For beginners we recommend an additional noseclip.